Mzurrie flowers is a group of three Rose growing farms namely Winchester farm Ltd, Maji Mazuri Flowers Ltd and Molo River Roses Ltd which are centrally managed. The group is headed by a Chief Executive while the respective farms are headed by the General Managers. The sales and Marketing function on the mZurrie group is centralized at the head office.
To be the world’s preferred brand in floriculture.
To propagate and grow quality flowers in Kenya for export in a socially and environmentally responsible manner, geared towards satisfying customer needs while providing value to shareholders in a dynamic and challenging atmosphere for employees.
OUR CORE VALUES:
In its endeavor to realize its vision and mission, mZurrie upholds the following core values:
- Teamwork: We work effectively with others across functional areas to accomplish the organization’s objectives.
- Respect: We appreciate the different backgrounds and beliefs of the people we work and interact with and will always respect their views regardless of origin, gender, religion, culture or age.
- Reliability: We are committed to achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction and will strive to produce products with features that meet their specifications.
- Integrity: We undertake to act morally and ethically in the course of carrying out its operations. We will always observe high degree of probity in dealing with stakeholders.
- Passion: We are self driven and perform our duties beyond expectation with minimal supervision.